ActiNovo Liposomal Vitamin D3 + K2 - 250 ml
ActiNovo Liposomal Liposomal Vitamin D3 + K2 supplies 2000 iu of vegan vitamin D3 and 150 mcg of k2 as mk-7 per 10 ml serving.
ActiNovo's new generation of liposomal supplements combines the best of nature and science! They use glycerol and rosemary extract together with their innovative LipoSome technology to naturally provide a stable product, a longer shelf life, and a flavor upgrade.
Even with the new generation, ActiNovo remains true to its principles: high bioavailability, efficiency & natural products.
Free of alcohol, "natural" and artificial flavors, sweeteners, questionable preservatives, and other unwanted additives.
Ingredients: Water, Vegan Glycerol, Phospholipids, Acidifier (Malic Acid), Vitamin K2-MK7, Vitamin D3V®, Seabuckthorn Extract, Rosemary Extract
Once opened, please store it in the refrigerator and use it within 6 weeks.
How do liposomal supplements work?
- In liposomal supplements, the active ingredient is encapsulated in liposomes.
- Liposomes, consisting of small fat bubbles, effectively protect the nutrient and transport it through the intestinal wall.
- The liposomal shield protects the transported substances from the body's own enzymes in the digestive tract and also from gastric acid.
How are they made?
- ActiNovo sues 96% pure phospholipids of plant origin as the basic building blocks for their liposomes. We obtain these from European GMO-free sunflower seeds. This corresponds to the highest degree of purity available on the market.
- To produce the liposomes, they use ultrasound as a gentle energy source. At this stage of creation, the active ingredients can be enclosed by the liposomes and thus safely stored within them.
By supplying a special kind of energy, the phospholipids arrange themselves in the formation of double membranes, which is similar to the human cell membrane. The liposomes are surrounded by an aqueous solution.
- The fat-loving heads of the phospholipids are directed inwards, and the water-loving heads are directed outwards towards the surrounding water solution.
- In order to arrange properly, phospholipids must be surrounded by water. Only then they would form a spherical structure.
- This chemical reaction creates the lisome.