Immunity Fuel Probiotic Superfood Black Currant - 150 grams
Immunity Fuel Blackcurrant is a 50:50 blend of Immunity Fuel Gluten Free Powder and organic, New Zealand grown Viberi Blackcurrant Powder.
Black currants also support a healthy urinary tract, the same way that cranberries do!
Rich in our special organic probiotics, whole food nutrients, and vitamin C, it's not only super good for you but tastes great too!
Immunity Fuel Probiotic Superfood GF (gluten-free) is a unique combination of the finest certified organic and non-GMO whole foods, a true synbiotic.
Fermented for three weeks with fourteen species of naturally occurring live bacteria and beneficial yeasts.
During fermentation, whole foods are pre-digested by the bacteria, so the nutrients, vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, and amino acids can be easily utilized by your body.
The bacteria are gently sun-dried and kept in their culture medium. This avoids the problems with viability that come from freeze-drying and centrifuging.
These bacteria are not dormant, they are live and reproducing in the bottle, unlike freeze-dried probiotics.
Unlike other probiotic supplements, these bacteria are kept in their intact colony form, not broken apart.
Every batch is tested to ensure a minimum of 30 billion CFU, per serving, at the expiration date, when stored at room temperature. No refrigeration is needed!
The result is a nutrient-dense, powerful, all-in-one prebiotic, probiotic, and postbiotic that really works!
This powder blends easily into smoothies, yogurt, applesauce, and much more.
When there is so much conflicting information about probiotics out there, how do you find one that's right for you?
When investing in good quality, live probiotics here are a few of the things to consider:
1. Does it contain multiple strains of probiotics, including lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and saccharomyces, as well as prebiotics in a symbiotic formula?
2. Has it been 3rd party batch tested to ensure billions of live counts of CFUs in every serve?
3. Have the bacteria been stressed to withstand extreme heat and cold, acidic conditions, the harsh gut environment, and toxins such as coffee, colas, medicines, sugars, etc.?
4. Are the probiotics alive (not freeze-dried), and are the prebiotics they feed on also in the product?
5. Is it Certified organic/free of genetically modified organisms?
6. Does it have any nutritional value? For example easy to absorb, fermented wholefood nutrition
Click here to learn more about what makes Immunity Fuel so different from other probiotics.
Proudly Palm Free