NXGEN Grass Fed Beef Eye - 60 capsules
NXGEN Wholefoods Beef Eye with liver is a whole food supplement with vitamins, minerals, cofactors, peptides, proteins, and amino acids for optimum eye health and support.
Beef eye and liver are rich in:
- Proteins, peptides, enzymes and cofactors present in bovine eyes
- Vitamin A, magnesium and zinc
- Omega-3 (DHA), lutein and zeaxanthin
- Folate, Choline, B12, and methyl donors
NXGEN Wholefoods provides a 100% Australian Grown, Organic, Raw supplement that makes it easy to consume these nutrients.
Low-temperature freeze drying keeps any heat-sensitive enzymes, peptides, vitamins, and minerals intact.
Compared to other freeze-dried organs, their freeze-drying program and technology are superior to other products, because they use a more gentle drying cycle that takes 48 hours to remove water from the raw tissue, to retain all the natural vitamins, minerals, enzymes, peptides, and cofactors, to replicate the nutritional value as close to the original raw material than any other drying method. They use a patented cryogenic milling process to prevent heat from affecting the heat-sensitive nutrients.
NXGEN Beef Eye is sourced from Lake Eyre Beef in Central Australia and grazes only on native grasses unique to Australia and rich in minerals and vitamins. The soil in Central Australia is untouched by synthetic chemicals and is rich in nutrients and minerals. Humanely raised and grown, sustainably sourced beef. Cattle are free to roam for thousands of miles in Australia's outback.
- Pasture Raised In Australia
- Grass-Fed & Grass-Finished
- Hormone, Pesticide & GMO Free
- Absolutely No Fillers (or) Flow Agents
- 100% Freeze Dried
- Non-Defatted, Left As Organs/Glands Exist In Nature
- Third Party Tested For Purity
Ingredients: Grass-fed Beef eyes, Beef Liver, Beef Gelatin Capsule